Camouflage Clothing : What is it?
Camouflage clothing are military or hunting garments printed with irregular patterns and color splotches that blend with the environment, making them unobtrusive to enemies or prey while in the field. They are available in T-shirts, pants, jackets, caps, overalls, coats, hoods, and rain ponchos. Military camouflage clothing are tested in all kinds of terrain, making them resistant to the everyday wear and tear of military training and duty. Aside from “official” purposes, camouflage clothing can also be worn as casual or fashionable wear.
Kinds of Camouflage Clothing include the following:
|Olive drab |
- Camouflage clothing in olive drab are the most common types of camouflage clothing.
- They feature patterns in olive, forest green, brown, and black.
- They can also be used for hunting in the forest or in the wilderness.
- Desert camouflage clothing feature patterns in tan and khaki.
- They can also be used for hunting in the desert.
- Snow camouflage clothing feature patterns in white-gray and blue-gray.
- They can also be used for hunting in the winter.
- Camouflage clothing in specialized prints are made for hunters.
- They feature red oak, mossy oak, summer, autumn, winter, and spring forest patterns.
- They usually have images of twigs, grass, and branches printed across the fabric.
|Store: Buy camouflage clothing in military or army surplus stores to get good discounts and quality material. |
Set: Buy a whole set of camouflage clothing instead of buying per piece for uniformity.
recommended camouflage clothing