Cat Urine Cleaner : What is it?
A cat urine cleaner is used for removing the stains, odor, and bacteria brought about by cat urine. It is formulated with enzymes or chemicals that help kill bacteria and and remove stains and odor. It usually comes in a spray bottle for easy application on the affected area. It can be used on different surfaces such as floors, walls, tables, cabinets, and even couches and beds.
Kinds of Cat Urine Cleaners include the following:
|Cat urine disinfectant|
- A cat urine disinfectant kills the bacteria found in cat urine.
- It can only eliminate the unpleasant odor for a short time.
- It cleans on the surface only; it does not penetrate deeply to effectively eliminate odor and bacteria.
Cat urine penetrating cleaner
- A cat urine penetrating cleaner is formulated to penetrate deeply into the affected area, effectively killing the bacteria settling on the surface, within the surface, and in the adjacent areas.
- It breaks down urine into inert components for easy and effective sanitizing.
- It also removes the unpleasant odor that comes with cat urine.
|Odor removal: Choose a cat urine cleaner that not only removes urine stains but also eliminates the unpleasant odor that comes with it. Look for a scented cleaner that produces a pleasant fragrance when applied.|
Enzymes: Choose a cat urine cleaner formulated with bacterial enzymes that help break down urine into inert components for easy and effective cleaning.
|Are you a manufacturer or supplier? Be listed here! EMAIL US|
|Do you have something to add to this guide? If your suggestion passes our editorial standards, we will add it in and acknowledge you as a contributor.|
recommended cat urine cleaners