Recycling Container : What is it?
Recycling containers are heavy-duty steel or plastic bins used for storing used paper, plastic, cardboard, aluminum cans, and glass bottles. They have dedicated lids and holes where the recyclable materials are inserted. They can have built-in caster wheels for easy transportation. They usually have green or blue backgrounds with slogans on recycling, making them easy to recognize.
Kinds of Recycling Containers include the following:
- Recycling bins can be made of thick plastic or heavy-duty steel.
- They are made for containing specific recyclables such as paper, bottles, and aluminum cans.
- The design of the lids depend on the type of recyclable they are made to contain.
- They are available in different sizes.
- They usually have a maximum capacity of more than 30 gallons.
- Recycling carts are made of durable plastic that does not easily corrode, bend, or crack.
- They are used for storing nonglass recyclables such as paper, aluminum cans, cardboard, and plastic.
- They have built-in wheels and heavy-duty lids.
|Size: Choose a recycling container that can accommodate the volume of recyclables you churn out in a week. Recycling containers are measured by the gallon or by the pound. |
Caster wheels: Choose a recycling container with built-in caster wheels that allow you to roll it out easily. Make sure the wheels are properly aligned without loose hinges.
Specific use: Get a different recycling container for each type of recyclable for easy segregation and collection.
|Are you a manufacturer or supplier? Be listed here! EMAIL US|
|Do you have something to add to this guide? If your suggestion passes our editorial standards, we will add it in and acknowledge you as a contributor.|
recommended recycling containers