Portable Steam Room : What is it?
A portable steam room is a stand-alone, self-contained unit that generates heat as a therapy for the body. It uses water and electricity to produce steam, which is said to have many therapeutic benefits such as relief from stress, detoxification, improvement of breathing, and healing aid. Steam also cleanses the pores from dirt and grease. A portable steam room allows the user to enjoy these benefits at home. It is not entirely portable in the pack-and-go sense, but it is easy to install, take apart, and move like a piece of furniture.
Kinds of Portable Steam Rooms include the following:
|Basic tube |
- A basic tube can accommodate one person only.
- It requires one square meter of floor space.
- It has time and temperature controls located outside the unit.
- It is lightweight.
- It does not require plumbing and wiring.
- It has no special installation or ventilation requirements.
- It plugs into standard electrical socket.
- It has a water pot that needs to be filled with distilled water.
Tube with shower
- A tube with shower is a portable steam bath and a shower in one unit.
- It is made with a high pressure shower head and body jets for a more invigorating and relaxing steam bath.
- The shower is used for immediate cleansing after the steam bath.
|Control: Look for a portable steam bath with a computer controlled steam system for easy and integrated operation. |
Materials used: For durability, choose a portable steam bath made with rust resistant aluminum frames, acrylic walls and lid, and an ABS plastic base. If you want privacy, look for a portable steam bath with doors made of smoke-tinted polycarbonate thermoplastic.
|Are you a manufacturer or supplier? Be listed here! EMAIL US|
|Do you have something to add to this guide? If your suggestion passes our editorial standards, we will add it in and acknowledge you as a contributor.|
recommended portable steam rooms