Hand Cream : What is it?
A hand cream is a body care product applied on the hands to bring back their natural softness, smoothness, and radiance. It revitalizes and replenishes the lost moisture in dry, rough, and tired hands. Thicker in consistency than an ordinary hand lotion, it is best used after washing the dishes or doing the laundry to prevent dryness and roughness.
Kinds of Hand Creams include the following:
Moisturizing hand cream
- A moisturizing hand cream is specifically formulated to nourish and moisturize dry and rough hands.
- It can also be used on rough elbows.
- It is rich in lanolin, a natural substance that brings back the natural moisture of the skin.
- It protects the skin from harsh weather conditions.
Healing hand cream
- A healing hand cream is specifically formulated to restore the suppleness of damaged hands and cuticles.
- It seals the cracks and splits in the hands and replenishes lost moisture.
- It is thicker than an ordinary hand lotion, but it is absorbed immediately by the skin.
- It usually contains cocoa butter, shea butter, jojoba oil, and vitamin E.
|Dermatologist tested: Choose a hand cream tested and approved by reliable dermatologists or organizations to ensure its safety and effectiveness.|
Nongreasy formula: Choose a hand cream with a nongreasy formula to make it easily absorbed by the skin and prevent it from leaving a greasy film on your skin.
|Are you a manufacturer or supplier? Be listed here! EMAIL US|
|Do you have something to add to this guide? If your suggestion passes our editorial standards, we will add it in and acknowledge you as a contributor.|
recommended hand creams