Foot Brace : What is it?
Foot braces are aids used for supporting injured or fractured feet, or those that have undergone major surgery. They also provide relief to aching feet and balance to unfeeling feet. They are usually made of nylon and plastic. They are available in different lengths and sizes.
Kinds of Foot Braces include the following:
|Relief foot braces|
- Relief foot braces are used for providing reinforcement to aching or injured feet.
- They provide excellent support and comfort.
- They usually consist of a soft nylon upper and a wedge outsole for stability, durability, and protection.
- They can be made with hi-top uppers that keep the feet securely in place and reduce slippage.
Postoperative foot braces
- Postoperative foot braces are used for supporting feet that have undergone surgery to repair fracture or injury.
- They provide greater stability and support than the relief foot braces.
- They are usually made with adjustable back hooks for snug and comfortable fit, soft foam outer liners for added comfort, and unique walking soles that help user move in a normal gait.
|Slip-resistant sole: Choose a foot brace with a sole made of ribbed molded plastic for excellent slip resistance.|
Adjustable back hook: Look for a foot brace with an adjustable back hook that allows you to set the size of the brace according to your preference.
|Are you a manufacturer or supplier? Be listed here! EMAIL US|
|Do you have something to add to this guide? If your suggestion passes our editorial standards, we will add it in and acknowledge you as a contributor.|
recommended foot braces