Laptop Bag : What is it?
Laptops bags protect laptops from impact, scratches, and other forms of damage during transport. They are usually made of leather or nylon, and may be padded to absorb impact and protect the laptop's internal circuitry. They may also include document sleeves and storage pockets for peripherals, such as batteries, adapters, or external drives.
Kinds of Laptop Bags include the following:
- Briefcase bags consist of a rectangular pouch and a single handle, and sometimes a shoulder strap.
- Some bags have simple compartments, while others have expandable interiors and concealed pockets for more storage.
- They may also be wheeled or attached to trolleys for transporting in large areas, such as airports.
- Messenger-style bags have larger pouches and a long strap, which goes over one shoulder and crosses the chest.
- They may also include a second strap to add stability, particularly when rising a bicycle.
- Most models have inner and outer pockets for storing small accessories, such as CDs and DVDs.
- Laptop backpacks are carried on the back and secured with two straps that go over the shoulders.
- They are preferred by students and frequent travelers because they leave the hands free to carry other items, such as books and suitcases.
- They are available in slim designs that hold only the laptop and power cord, and larger models that hold more accessories, documents, and even clothes.
- Laptop sleeves consist of a single compartment that holds only the laptop.
- They may include an outside pocket for CDs or paper documents.
- They are often placed inside bigger bags to protect the laptop, as well as carry larger peripherals like power cords and adapters.
|Size: Check your laptop's screen size and thickness and choose a bag in the appropriate size. Make sure the laptop slides easily into the compartment and is easy to retrieve. Allow a little room for padding, but make sure the laptop does not slide or bump inside during transport.|
Padding: Choose a well-padded laptop bag to protect your laptop from bumps and impact. Look for one that cushions all sides, including the base, screen, and vents. Make sure the batteries and other peripherals are well-padded as well.
Security: Choose a laptop bag with one or more securing straps to keep your laptop in place. This is especially useful in airports, where luggage is often subjected to heavy handling. Look for one with security locks to prevent theft.
|Are you a manufacturer or supplier? Be listed here! EMAIL US|
|Do you have something to add to this guide? If your suggestion passes our editorial standards, we will add it in and acknowledge you as a contributor.|
recommended laptop bags